Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Am A Pole (And So Can You) by Stephen Colbert

Synopsis: I Am a Pole (And So Can You!) is a 2012 spoof of a children's book written by Stephen Colbert and illustrated by Paul Hildebrand. The book tells the story of a fictional pole finding his purpose in life. Wikipedia

Recommended for: Lovers of satire. Fans of Stephen Colbert. Poles. 

Hardcover / 32 Pages
Grand Central Publishing
May 8 2012

Get your copy:
Hardcover 
Kindle



 
What do you think of my fancy new banner? I just made it today.

Stephen Colbert will never cease to shock you. Neither will this short, satire. It's obviously not intended for children, but will probably appeal to your 12 year old if he manages to sneak it out of your room anyway.

I have no idea what I expected when I picked this book up, but this was not it. I like Stephen Colbert he's funny, he's clever, and this was good for a quick laugh - albeit bound to offend.

On the plus side, if you find yourself comparing yourself to a pole lately, you'll feel inspired!

When it comes to I Am A Pole (And So Can You!)?

Buy It | Read It | Borrow It | Toss It | Burn It

No comments:

Post a Comment