Saturday, June 8, 2013

Listen to My Trumpet! by Mo Willems

In 6th place for 2012 picture book:

Synopsis: In Listen to My Trumpet! Piggie can’t wait to play her new instrument for Gerald! But is she ready to listen to his reaction?

Recommended for: Fans of the series. Fans of Mo Willems. Trumpet players.

Hardcover / 62 Pages
Disney-Hyperion
February 7 2012 

Get your copy:
Hardcover











Dear Mo Willems, 

I love the humor. His artwork. The fact he makes both my 5 and 28 year old laugh - my 7 week old just listens, she doesn't see the humor yet.

I think Mo Willems is going to be the next Robert Munch. Timeless, humorous, well written, picture books for children to fall in love with literature with.

Why do I even bother reviewing this?

When it comes to Listen to my Trumpet?

Buy It | Read It | Borrow It | Toss It | Burn It

No comments:

Post a Comment