Sunday, May 12, 2013

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Coming in 2nd place for best goodreads author AND 2nd place for young adult fantasy & science fiction:


Okay, I admit, I jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of you.  The Mortal Instruments was a fun, young adult fantasy series. The first three books swept me off into a world I liked being in.

And then this happened. In the fifth installment of the series, Jace is tied with Sebastien and Clary is on a mission to save him. I get that the series is well liked. I just don't understand the need for the fifth book. Actually, I don't understand needing to write anything past the third book.

I'm going to say this book was successful because it had a following of loyal readers. However, this book did better than the fourth. Still, because it was unneeded story line to a good series...

When it comes to City of Lost Souls?

Go Ahead and Burn It.

No comments:

Post a Comment